Sunday, June 7, 2009

Holy Crow I am a Bad Bad Blogger

Wow, where does the time go????? I have been a very bad blogger!! I am going to do much better from now on lol. I'm not even going to try to catch up with what has been going on over the past way too long, but lets just start fresh :)

Plans are well underway, and donations being begged for, for our 5th annual Scrap N Camp taking place October 23-25, at the Rosthern Youth Farm Bible Camp. It is going to be a great camp again this year. We are raising money for the Children's Health and Hospital Foundation and collecting toys for the Denny Carr Secret Santa!! I'm looking forward to it very much, now to just get everything done we need to :).

Well, off to the Crohns and Colitis Walk. Friends of mine take part every year and their boys have been hard at work fundraising. A little birdie has already told me their final amount, but I will save that for later, along with pictures. A little teaser though, they are amazing kids!!!

Later :)

No comments: