Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Well, haven't done so well keeping up with the old blog ... That's ok though, I have found something to help me blog more. I am going to start posting some of my scrappy creations here :) I am scrapping more and stepping out of my 'box' more, and really liking what I am creating, it's time to share :) In stepping out of my comfort zone, I have joined a competition. Supreme Scrap Tournament 2014. The first challenge is "1000 Steps From Home" A double layout of something within 1000 steps of home. There has to be at least 3 pictures and at least 50 words of journalling (which is NO problem for me lol) I instantly had an idea for this layout! I am doing a layout about my brother living down the street. The layout is due to be uploaded by February 6, 2014. Mine is almost done, just need to pick up the pictures and put them on and journal. I am really liking my layout so far. About 50% of the people will continue on the second round and I am so hoping I will be one of them :)

No comments: