Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Saskatoon Youth Music Theatre ... Amazing Show!!

Keegan took part in a summer camp from July 9-20. The Saskatoon Youth Music Theatre. What an amazing group of staff they had working with these kids!!! I can't say enough good things about them and the work they did!! The kids started from scratch and in 2 weeks put together a first class show which went on stage Friday July 20 at the Persephone Theatre!! In fact, this will more than likely be the last performance at the old theatre as the Persephone prepares to move to their new home! There were about 53 kids involved in the production and it was absolutely fantastic!!! Many of the songs and skits sent shivers down my spine, and as any proud parent I shed a couple tears as the standing ovation started at the end. I looked up on stage at my son and they just started to flow, ok, so I'm an emotional type. Keegan has already started to talk about going again next year, and I can't wait either!! Everyday he came home excited to go back the next day!


No comments: